Faculty Research Interests
Tania Abouezzeddine, Ph.D.
- Trauma Resilience
- Cultural and Diversity Issues
- Neuropsychology: Administration integrity and Diagnostic Accuracy
Tamara L. Anderson, Ph.D.
- Co-lead a research group with Dr. Liz Hall in the area of Gender Studies
- Co-lead another research group with Dr. Christina Lee Kim in the area of Embryo Adoption
Armida Bustamante Millán, Psy.D.
- Child/adolescent and family therapy, as well as multicultural issues as they relate to psychotherapy.
Clark D. Campbell, Ph.D., ABPP (Clinical)
- Professional training and education in psychology
- Rural Psychology
- Integration of Psychology and Theology
Andrea L. Canada, Ph.D.
- Religious coping with cancer
- Sexual and reproductive issues after cancer
Martha Li Chiu, Ph.D.
- Head of China certificate program
- Cross-cultural adaptations of an integrative approach to Christian counseling
- The development of effective online methods for global counselor education and training
David M. Cimbora, Ph.D.
- Criminal forensic psychology
- Clinical training
- Multicultural issues
Keith Edwards, Ph.D.
- Integration of Emotion theory
- Interpersonal neurobiology of the self
- Attachment theory and spirituality
Stacy Eltiti, Ph.D.
- Cognition and emotion
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Syndrome
Elizabeth Lewis Hall, Ph.D.
- Women’s issues
- Integration of psychology and theology
- Suffering and Meaning-making
Todd Hall, Ph.D.
- Measurement/ Assessment of Spirituality
- Relational Spirituality
- Attachment Theory
- Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Relational Psychoanalysis
Pete Hill, Ph.D.
- Psychology of Religion
- Positive Psychology
Christina Lee Kim, Ph.D.
- Asian American Psychology
Jason McMartin, Ph.D.
- Philosophical theology
- Religious epistemology
Cherry G. Steinmeier, Psy.D.
- Prepracticum training
- The integration of Christianity and psychology, and spiritual formation and growth
- The clinical training aspects of Rosemead
- Long-term psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Missionary member care
- Attachment theory
- Adoption issues
- Child abuse issues
- Borderline personality disorder
Gary Strauss, Ed.D.
- Same-sex attraction issues
- Other sexuality issues
Melanie A. Taylor, Psy.D.
- Working on a degree to be a Psychoanalyst
David Wang, Ph.D.
- Spiritual Formation and Psychological Resilience
- Mindfulness, Self-Compassion
- Traumatic Stress, Sexual Trauma, Military Trauma
- Multicultural Psychology, Racial Attitudes
John Williams, Ph.D.
- Using Event-Related Potentials and Reaction Times to measure implicit attitudes